Here. Is the video for the day. 😊
Here. Is the video for the day. 😊
Salam aleikum 😊
How is the Ramadan going guys? lol it’s just been a day but i hope you all are feeling that beautiful inner peace already. Today I downloaded the Mufti Menk app that gathers sermons from the scholar Mufti Menk. It’s highly recommended this Ramadan so you listen and learn more. The app is available on Apple Store and play store for androids. Here is your promised daily video by Nouman Ali Khan. Have a wonderful day 🙃
Salam aleikum 😀
It’s the beginning of yet another merciful glorious and beautiful Ramadan. Alhamdullillah we are alive to witness another Ramadan and day. So I don’t really have much to say today but In Shaa Allah i will be posting daily videos on a short video by Nouman Ali Khan, a brief tadabbur of the Quran for those that want to understand the messages of the Quran this ramadan. Ill also leave below the video the link to the video if you want to incase you may want to download or check out his channel etc. I pray to Allah SWT to make it easy for me and you to be consistent in doing this daily and may he forgive us all our sins. Ramadan Kareem 😊
You know all those broadcast messages a.k.a BC’s that we get and just ignore? Well here is one. Only this one should definitely not be ignored
Jazakum allahu khairan to the brother or sister that took their time to write this.
😪 Do you sometimes feel your Imaan (faith) is getting weaker?
Do you feel when you pray you cannot concentrate, and lack in kushu? You don’t feel like praying or reading Qur’an? Or that when you do read Qur’an, you do so without concentration? Does this feeling really bother you and you’re not sure what to do about it or how to snap out of it? And at times you find your Imaan stronger, you pray with kushu and you enjoy reading the Qur’an with focus and understanding, you do dhikr and you are so motivated and happy when you do any form of worship, but struggle to keep the ibadah consistent? well believe you me you’re not alone!
We all go through these ups and downs phases. There are many reasons to that and once we know them we can help ourselves stay in the higher phase of Imaan most of the time. When you feel your Imaan is getting weaker make sure you do the following:
1. Go back and recall what you’ve been doing in the past few days, weeks? May be gossiped or watched too much T.V. and delayed your prayers or did not wake up to pray fajr or you are not giving sadaqa when you have the means to do so…etc. Every time you do something which Allah doesn’t approve of, your heart gets covered with a layer which thickens with time until it weakens your Imaan. Allah SWT says in the Quran: (Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn).
Find those reasons and start working on them.
2. Sit down peacefully and recall Allah’s blessings on you…..your health, your children, your education, your rizq, you being a Muslim, you being in a better situation than millions, you being in a safe home instead of the street, you being warm instead of cold, you being able to pay sadaqa, you not needing to beg others for rizq and many many blessings which Allah granted you and is granting you every single day. Imagine life without your loved ones, imagine life without your sight, imagine life with a serious disease, and imagine life without guidance and without Islam. This should help you appreciate and say #Alhamdulillah and see the nea’mah of Allah on you which will help you focus more and worship with appreciation.
3. Sit down and picture your death, lay down on the floor and close your eyes and imagine them preparing you for your Janazah, undressing you, moving you from one side to the other washing you and there is nothing you can do, you can’t even cover yourself and your awrah, they have to do that instead…. Completely helpless, the body you strived to cover all your life is being exposed. The clothes you are wearing which was once yours is not yours anymore and those shoes that used to be yours but is no longer yours anymore, ……nothing is yours any more. You left all your belongings at home, your family are still with you but as soon as they place you in the grave you are alone… alone with just your deeds, just your sadaqa, just your prayer, just your Dhikr. You moved from the phase of A’mal (work) and no hissab (Judgment) to the phase of hissab and no A’mal.
4. Wake up at night just 40 mins to one hour before fajr, it is the time when Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala comes to Sama’a Dunya (the first heavens) and calls as related in the following hadith and ayah of in Quran:
Abu Hurairah reports that the Messenger of Allah (saws) said: “Our Lord Descends to the lowest heaven during the last third of the night, inquiring: `Who will call on Me so that I may respond to him? Who is asking something of Me so I may give it to him? Who is asking for My forgiveness so I may forgive him?”[ Bukhari and Muslim.]
“And during a part of the night, pray Tahajjud beyond what is incumbent on you; maybe your Lord will raise you to a position of great glory.” [(Al-Isra’ 17:79]
SubhanAllah, so wake up and pray and talk to him, tell him how you feel…tell him ya Allah my heart is becoming so hard…..my Imaan is going down. Do Isthighfaar at that time so Allah can lift those layers which are weakening your Imaan, and you will be registered in sha Allah from those who do Qiyyamul Layl. Just few minutes earlier than the time you always wake up and you get tons of ajr and maghfirah. SubhanAllah how can we let such a golden opportunity go to waste, how can we waste that time in sleeping?
5. Search the net (YouTube is full of beautiful lectures from different Sheikhs) or better yet, find a book and read about Islam, Imaan, and Ihsaan, or anything that will help you scrap those hard layers from your heart. Don’t just sit and feel bad about it, strive to better yourself and Allah will always open a door for you. Imaan is like a mizan (scale) it increases and decreases based on our daily deeds. It’s a constant battle but if you follow these techniques you will always be the winner In sha Allah. Don’t listen to the Shaitaan when he comes to you and tells you: you have been bad, how can you dare ask Allah for anything, you have no right to do so….!!! That is his way to keep you away from Du’a and from Allah.
He plays with you the game of guilt so you stop talking to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’Ala and you stay away under the reason of guilt. Don’t give him a chance. Go back to Allah and ask him for what ever your heart desires.
May Allah guide us and keep us on the path of Imaan until we breath our last. Aameen Ya Rabb.
Please do share, so that it may benefit others JazakAllah khair 💗💗✨✨💞💞✨✨💞
RT to this! Mashallah
“The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand nights”
– The Holy Quran, surah 97 verse 3
The prophet SAW said search for the nights of blessing in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadan. Alhamdullillah we have all made it to the last ten days of Ramadan. There are sooo many importance of this night that I can’t even begin to list them. But let me tell you a short story
The Prophet SAW used to go and meditate in a cave known as cave hira. He always thought of how the workd came to be, the moon, the stars, the sun. Then one night, when he was forty years old, he was in said cave meditating and a man came to him and said “iqra! (read)!” And the Prophet said ” I am not a reader!”. The man shook the prophet and repeated, “iqra (read)!” And the Prophet SAW said “I am not a reader!” The man shook him again and then said
1. Read! In the name of your lord who created
2. Created man out of a clot (of congealed blood)
3. Read! And your Lord is the most generous
4. Who taught by the pen
5. Taught man that which he knew not.
This is the beginning verse of surat al- alaq. It was the first verse revealed to the prophet SAW and it was on the blessed night of laylatal Qadr Alhamdullillah! so now i hope you know how beautiful and amazing this blessed night is. It is the night the Quran was revealed to mankind. It was the night the reminder was brought. If not for this night we will be living in falsehood. So it is wise of us to search for this night in the odd nights of the last ten days of ramadan. It is the night when all the angels as uncountable as they are will descend on earth to receive the prayers of the believers. No prayer of a believer is turned down. Allahu Akbar!
So what should we do on this night? This is a message a friend of mine fowarded to me;
An Imam of Haram Makkah gives some very practical advice Ideas for the last ten days of Ramadan 1. Give one £1 in charity every night of last ten days of ramdan, so if it falls on lailatul qadar it’s as if you gave charity everyday for 84 years. 2. Pray two ra’kaat every night, so if it falls on lailatul qadar it’s as if u prayed everyday for 84 years. 3. Read Surah ikhlaas three times a night, so if it falls on lailatul qadar it’s as if u read the whole Quran everyday for 84 years. He then says spread this as you may find it on your account of good deeds Allah make us of the victorious…InshaAllah.
I hope this post has helped everyone who reads it. Do not forget to share. May Allah SWT make things easy for us.